Saturday 13 November 2010

Sunday 10th October 2010

Today mummy and tom picked me up from nanny's house, cos we are going out for the day, of mummy's birthday. I got in the car and said bye to nanny. Then we started driving. We went to tesco first, to buy things to eat and drink in the car. Then we were on our way, they wouldnt' tell me where we were going, said it was a surprise. It was quite a long drive, i fell asleep on the way. When i woke up, mummy said we were nearly there. She told me to look out of the window to see if i could see anything. Then she gave me a hint and then so did tom, i smiled, cos i knew it, but didn't say, then i could see it, we were at the sea side :-D i was so excited. Mummy told me that we were going to the sealife centre first, to see sharks and things that live in the sea. When we got there, we paid for the carpark and then went in, i got given a map, and there were numbers on it, that we had to look for, cos there were questions for me to answer on the way around. I was the leader (like i always am) and told mummy and tom the way to go. I was walking round really fast, only looked really quickly at the different sea creatures (mummy and tom didn't get chance to look at everything hehe) Even in the tunnel that you walk through, i looked, said yep, come on. Mummy says it was amazing, seeing turtles, fish and sharks swimming above your head, but i just wanted to find the next number. There was a water park bit there, tom asked me if i was going to go in it, i said no, then tom got hold of mummy and pulled her over to it and got mummy wet, that was funny. It looked like she had wee'd herself. I got a little bit wet, trying to save mummy. Then we found a small park, where i had to walk along balancing beams, i was quite good, but needed tom to help me with some of it too.

It took me a while to go in, but then didn't want to come out


running away from the waves
I liked the sealife centre, but was really looking forward to going to the seaside. We left there and then walked down to the seashore. When we first got down there, mummy took my shoes and socks off and rolled my trousers up. I walked towards the sea, then didn't want to go in, then did want to go in, then didn't. Finally i went in and liked it, but ran away from the waves as they came towards me. I done this a few times, i started being a bit of a whinge, saying i wanted mummy to come in with me, but she had trainers on, so she told me to go to her, then she would hold my hand. I was really grumpy. Then i cheared up, but only cos mummy told me that if i didn't, we would go back to the car. I got so wet that in the end, i just sat down in the sea, i liked that. It started getting cold so mummy said it would be a good idea to come out for a bit. We went up on to the path, which i was not happy about. Then walked along to go in to weymouth. We saw a big ice cream, mummy said that on the way back, i could get one. We looked for somewhere to eat but couldnt' find anywhere, so went back to the sealife centre, there was a pub there. We had food, i had sausage and mash, i was really hungry. On the way home, it was really dark, i went to sleep on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment