Saturday 20 November 2010

Saturday 20th November 2010

Considering i didn't get home and in bed til almost 9pm last night, i was still awake at 7am. I got up, i told mummy i didn't want her getting up too, i like it when she doesn't, cos it means i get to watch tv and snuggle the kittens. I called her when i wanted some breakfast and she came in and got me some breakfast. I had boulders (i like boulders mmmmmm) I shut the kittens in the kitchen whilst i was eating, so they didnt' try and drink my milk. A little while later, i went in to see mummy and Tom, mummy told me that we are going to cowley centre, i told her to stay in bed, cos i wanted to stay in. Mummy asked me why she had to stay in bed, i told her 'cos if you stay in bed, it means we have to stay in' mummy laughed. Then i went to play again. I went back to mummy and she said if we go to cowley centre, i can spend my penny's, i liked this. I ran to the living room to count my money.
We got a bus to cowley centre, i skipped and ran happily all the way. Mummy told Tom that she was surprised that i was so happy, as i hadn't had as much sleep as normal. He said the whinging will probably start later, mummy laughed and said oh it will. At cowley centre, just 10 minutes after Tom had said that, i started whinging. I was hungry. We went in to a shop so that i could spend my money, i chose a book, two teddy's and a bag of 'crap' is what mummy called it (it was a bag of plastic toys, goggly glasses- mummy did like these though, and just lots of things that no one else would have bought) I was very pleased with my new things. Mummy bought us all a sausage roll, then i was whinging about being thirsty. We ate our sausage rolls, then i chose a shop to go and buy a drink. Then when we were in there, i realised that they don't have a fridge, so started whinging again, cos i wanted a cold drink. Tom disappeared. We paid for the shopping, i had a drink from the shelf. When we got outside, Tom arrived just as we walked out, he had gone and bought me a cold bottle of water, i smiled. I drank it really fast. We then went to look for hair dye for mummy. We saw purple and blue, mummy got the blue one. We all got a chocolate in that shop too.
Then we went to look for food for dinner. We got a trolley, just so mummy could put the shopping in the trolley. We walked round for ages, then Tom came in (he had gone to another shop quickly) we chose sausages then, i wanted pork pies too. After we left there, we walked to the bus stop. I crouched down, mummy kicked me (gently, to knock me over) and i fell backwards, i laughed and told her to do it again. I done that about 6 times, it was funny. Then the last time, i just laid on my back, then decided it would be funny to lift my legs up and pretend to fart at Tom and mummy. This made me laugh quite alot.
At home, whilst mummy cooked dinner, i sat and played with my new toys for ages. Although i found that if i put the metal soldiers in a small beaker, with a lid, they made a good noise when i shook it. Tom loved it - not haha.
For dinner i had sausage, pork pie, mash potato, corn on the cob and brocoli. I take ages to eat, too busy talking. I'm not allowed the tv on anymore, cos all i do is watch that and don't eat. Now with the tv off, all i do is talk talk talk talk talk. It took me nearly an hour to eat, and i didn't even eat it all.
At bedtime, i was being cheeky, not listening to mummy. When i finally did, she came in and read me a story. I was asleep quite quickly after she finished reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment