Sunday 7 November 2010

Friday 27th August 2010

Today mummy told me that we were going to cycle to my school, to have a practice. I was excited, cos i'm going to be riding my bike to school. We got our cycling helmets ready, i put mine on upstairs. Mummy packed a small picnic in her bag and then we were ready. I cycled on the path and mummy went on the road next to me. I was really good at cycling (still with my stabilisers) but i had to get off when we walked down the big hill, cos mummu said i would go too fast otherwise and fall off. We got to the cycle track and it was really nice, there was a stream on one side of us and lots of trees, we cycled next to each other and looked for squirrels and birds in the trees. I cycled there in just under an hour!! mummy thought that the first time was going to take me a lot more than that. (its about 2 miles) we went to the park near my school and had our picnic and then i went to play. After a little while, i was ready to go back, so we set off again, it only took me an extra 15 minutes to cycle back :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment