Wednesday 3 November 2010

Friday 13th August 2010

Mummy's friend Ian came to stay today, i was looking forward to seeing him cos we haven't seen him since last year and i have presents from christmas to give him. We got on the bus to go to headington to meet him and i sat on the floor, the bus kept vibrating everytime it stopped. I said 'mummy, my voice is bumpy' mummy laughed. When we got to headington, ian was there already, so we went over to where he was and said hello, ian gave me a cuddle. We walked back to the bus stop and got on the bus to go home. When we got home, i couldnt' wait to give him his presents. I gave him the one from me first, it was a keyring with a photo of his children in and then i gave him the present from mummy, that was a photo frame of his children too. Ian really liked it and said he didn't have any photo's of them. Then ian gave me a present that was for christmas last year too, it was a stamp set, i was excited and wanted to start doing it straight away. I sat at the table and done lots of stamping. Mummy told me that we were going to have pizza for dinner, yummy. Me and mummy shared a pizza and ian had a big one all to himself. I liked having pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment