Sunday 13 February 2011

Friday 11th February 2011

Tom came on the bus with us this morning, as he's going to see his family today. When me and mummy got off the bus, we went to tesco and bought some lunch for me, we then got to mummy's work and remembered that we were meant to buy a birthday cake for me to take to school, so we had to go all the way back to tesco again. We found chocolate cake, yummy and then went back to mummy's work. Mummy wrote a note on it because i want to take some to after school club too.
When mummy picked me up, Tom was with her too :-) I was in the middle of eating my second piece of chocolate cake of the day hehe and when i got my coat on, Rachel gave me a 3rd piece. We went and got on a big bus as we had to go to Nana's house to get the car. When we got there, Nana wasn't there as she had taken Alex to work, but Chris was there. We waited for Nana and then stayed a little while when Nana got there. Then we left to go to Tom's family. It was a long way and i talked all the way there, lots, sometimes loud and sometimes quiet and sometimes it didn't make any sense what so ever. When we got there I liked stroking all the cats, they are nice. Julie (Tom's mummy) asked if we would like to see the cake that Nicky had made, we went into the kitchen and saw it, it says 'happy birthday harriet' on, i liked it. Then i pulled mummy back into the living room, as i wanted to see the game that Ross and Nicky were playing. Just before we left, we went for a wee, Wilbur was asleep in the bath, i told mummy he looked cute. Everyone said happy birthday to me for tomorrow. Julie helped us carry the bags out to the car, as there were lots. On the way home, Tom had some music for us to listen to, i was a lot quieter on the way home (it was after my bedtime) i fell asleep on the way home. When we got home, i went to bed and fell asleep very quickly (i went to bed very fast as mummy told me that if i didn't go to bed, she wouldnt' be able to wrap my presents up)

No comments:

Post a Comment