Thursday 10 February 2011

Tuesday 8th February 2011

I wasn't at after school club for long today, mummy picked me up early. We got a big bus and had to go and see a lady because mummy had a meeting. I sat and played games on mummy's phone (i like doing that...mummy has downloaded lots and lots of games on there for me hehe)
As we finished in there quite early, it was a nice afternoon so mummy phoned Nana as she only lives around the corner from where we were. Nana was in so we walked to see her. When we got there, as soon as we walked in, i said 'i'm hungry' for some reason, i always get hungry at Nana's, guaranteed.
We stayed there for quite a long time, i liked going to Nana's after school. I had an orange, followed by a drink of milk (for some reason, mummy, chris and Nana thought that was a bit yuk, having an orange followed by milk) We ended up having dinner there too, it was sausage casserole. Mummy tasted hers and it was a bit spicy, she didn't think i would like it, i tried some sausage and then rubbed my tummy and carried on eating it. Mummy called me a little monkey because if she cooked that sort of thing at home, i wouldn't eat it. Mummy asked if i would eat it at home, i grinned and said no. (mummy is still going to try though and if i say i don't like it, shes going to tell me that Nana cooked it to see if that makes any difference) When it was time to go, we got our coats on and then Nana told us that she would give us a lift home, which was good as it was cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment