Tuesday 22 February 2011

Monday 21st February 2011

Mummy came into the living room and said 'do you want to go to town' i said 'noooooo' in a whingy voice, but then mummy added that she was going to buy me MacDonalds, i soon changed my mind hehe. We got ready (i was ready first, i never get ready first, i liked that) When we were all ready, we walked to the bus stop. The bus got there really quickly so we got on. I sat on the seat next to mummy and Tom, playing games on mummy's phone. When we got to town, we went to a few shops and then it was time to get my MacDonalds, yay :-) I ate it on the bus on the way home, Tom and mummy had to tell me so many times to sit down on my seat. We got off at the shop at the end of our road, because mummy needed Irn Bru and we got chocolate too.
At home mummy cooked dinner for her and Tom and i sat and watched some tv. I had an early night tonight as i was tired. My eyes have been better today and mummy didn't need to put the ointment in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment