Tuesday 22 February 2011

Tuesday 22nd February 2011

We all walked to the shop at the end of the road this morning, i went in my pyjamas, i like doing that :D Then when we came home. I wanted to make a tent from the box in the living room, but mummy explained that it wont stay up, showing me that it will just keep falling down. She then said we could make a chair instead, so we did. Mummy stuck all the sides together with cellotape and then got my duvet from my room to make it all snuggly for me. I got in and mummy put some blankets over me to keep me warm, i like my special chair that i made with mummy. Then mummy cooked her and Tom some scrambled egg (i had already had 2 pieces of toast and 2 weetabix for my breakfast)
I played some games on my camera in my special chair, putting the lid down on me too hehe.
After a bit of playing and watching tv with mummy and Tom, Tom went into the bedroom to play his game and i asked mummy if i could have my face painted (she has lots of special face paints) I chose to be a pink tiger, i sat really still for mummy and then went and showed Tom, he said it was good. When mummy was painting my face, i told her 'you are the best face painter ever'. I liked crawling around the living room growling at everything, i copied what boo does, pawing the throw on the sofa too. i really liked being a pink tiger :D
me as a pink tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment