Sunday 20 February 2011

Friday 18th February 2011

When i woke up, mummy took my eye patch off and it wasn't crusty. Mummy told me that because i had worn my eye patch, it stopped it getting crusty over night. She put my special ointment in it and then put a new patch on me. (i now think that sanitary towels are pirate eye patches, mummy is looking forward to me going into someones toilet seeing them in there, to see what i do or say hehe) We stayed in all day, Tom had to go to work til 3.
By the time i went to bed, my other eye had started looking a bit gunky, so mummy asked if she could put a patch on both of them, as she didn't want it to go crusty over night as that would hurt me. I laid on her and Toms bed and she cleaned them both and then put an eye patch over both of them. I thought it was funny, i tried walking and bumped into things, that made me laugh. Mummy helped me walk to my bed and she read me a story. (at 2am i woke up and asked for one of them to be taken off, mummy did take it off for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment