Sunday 13 February 2011

MY BIRTHDAY :-) Saturday 12th February 2011

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
When i woke up, mummy thinks i had forgotten its my birthday because i asked if i could go in the living room before her (thats what i like doing at the weekend) she told me to wait there a minute and then when she had been into the living room quickly, she told me to go to her and Tom's room, on the bed were my birthday presents! Tom and mummy said happy birthday to me. I sat on the bed and opened my presents, i had lots. I had some special drumsticks that when you bang in the area that the cymbols etc are, they make those sounds, mummy said because my room is quite small, they bought them instead of a drum kit. I had mr beans teddy, a rabbit that has its own clothes and birth certificate and passport. Lots of lego, a dream catcher, mummy told me that it will catch all my horrible dreams. I got a new watch, a hello kitty one, a jewelery box and a big hello kitty badge and a grufallo card. From Tom's family, i got a new skirt, a sticker book and a puzzle book. I was excited, i still wanted to be able to go in to the living room alone though. So when mummy was getting ready, i went in to see the kittens. When we were all dressed, we went to Voirreys quickly as she had a card for me. We saw her kittens (2 are Boo's sister and brother and the other 2 are Echo's sister and brother) Then it was time to go, because we had the cinema to go to. When we got there, we found some seats and sat down, i was really excited. I had my new rabbit with me, i have chosen to call her Annabel and i wore my new skirt from Tom's family. I found the film a bit boring, but still liked going to the cinema. When it was finished, we drove to pick John and Ray up, when we got there, Uncle Brian was there, to give me my presents and cards. He had a present from him and a present from Aunty Wendy. I liked getting more presents. When it was time to go, i sat in the middle and John and Ray sat either side of me. We got to the bowling and had to wait a little while for an alley to be free, we didn't have to wait too long though. John gave me a card, with more money in! I have £45 now. Then the alley was ready for us, i had the sides up for my go, but i didn't use the ramp, thats the first time i haven't used the ramp, its because i'm a big girl now! It was quite hard rolling the ball fast, i got better the more goes i had. Mummy won the bowling, she beat Tom hehe. I really like going bowling with Mummy, Tom, Ray and John. I chose who's turn it was to help me each time too. After bowling, we dropped John and Ray off at the bus stop and then went to Nana's house. We had the cake that Nicky made me, when the candles were in and they were lit, i blew them out, but they kept lighting up again and i kept blowing them out, they were magic. We had some cake each, it was yum, I had 3 chocolate buttons on my piece.  I got some zoobles at Nana's from her, Chris and Alex, i liked them, i played with them (so did mummy hehe) When it was time to go, we gave Nana a lift, we had to go back to Nana's house too as she forgot her tobacco. When we got to the club, me and Mummy went inside quickly to see Aunty Brenda. She had a present for me and so did Ian and Nicky. I got a cash machine that is a piggy bank, i liked that, it has a card with it. From Ian and Nicky, i got some Minnie Mouse pyjamas, i liked them too. We then went to the toy shop, so i could spend my money. I kept saying come on, its going to close, then i would jump up and down, trying to find something to buy because i didn't want the shop to shut. I told mummy and Tom that i knew what i wanted, but then couldn't remember. Finally i found something, it was playmobil, i liked the one with all the people in. We bought it and then went to MacDonalds for some food. I stayed in the car with Tom and mummy went and bought us some food. I ate my happy meal in the car, i liked doing that. At home, it was 8pm already, so time for my bedtime. We were all really tired from such a busy day. I have had a really good birthday, my best one ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment