Thursday 10 February 2011

Monday 7th February 2011

When mummy picked me up from school today, she told me that we were going to make burgers for dinner, i smiled lots. We went to tesco and found some things to make it, we needed mince and then mummy also said if we buy some sausage meat, we can make sausage rolls tomorrow, so we got some pastry too. I was really excited. When we got home, i said hello to the kittens really quickly and then washed my hands with mummy. I was allowed to put the mince into a bowl, then mumm got an egg yolk and put that in the mince, we used our hands to kneed it and to squash it. When we had done this for a while, mummy gave me a piece so that i could make my burger, i made three burgers, all small ones (because that means they are cute apparently) Then we put them under the grill and cooked them. I washed my hands and went into the living room to see the kittens. Mummy called me when they were cooked and i got all excited again, because i wanted to try them. I had a bite of my burger, mummy didn't think i liked them, from the look on my face, but i said yes i did. I kept on eating, but only the bread roll. Mummy asked me if i liked the burger, i tried a bit more and then pulled a face and said i didn't like it, so spat it out. I ate some more bread though.

No comments:

Post a Comment