Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday 6th February 2011

When mummy picked me up from Nanny's we got on the big bus, the seat at the front was free, i like that seat because me and mummy can sit together. I told mummy about what i had done with Nanny, kept telling her that i couldn't remember though. I told her that i had seen Aunty Wendy, but not Daddy.
When we got off the bus, we were in Headington. We went into a shop to get some food and i put my baby in the trolley. We bought some ham for my lunch for school and some yoghurts. Then we went to the bus stop. We had to quickly go into another shop to get some special drinks for Tom (mountain dew) and then we waited at the bus stop. I tripped and nearly fell over and started crying, mummy can tell that i'm tired. At the bus stop, mummy told me that if i wanted to, i could have a present today. I smiled lots and said yes, but i had to wait to get on the bus first. When we got on the bus, i started touching mummy's coat pockets to find my present, she told me to close my eyes so i did. Then she got my present out of the bag and gave it to me, it was a book. I liked it, it was about owls. Mummy read the story to me on the bus. It was about an owl who was afraid of the dark.
When we got home, mummy started cooking dinner and i cuddled the kittens. When dinner was ready, we sat at my little pink table together, we ate lots and lots of yorkshire pudding, we both love that. After dinner, we sat on the sofa and watched a film that was on the tv and after that, mummy made me some cake and custard. I was very tired so mummy got me ready for bed by 6.30, i was crying lots just from being so tired.
I had my new book for a story in bed, i like my new story.

No comments:

Post a Comment