Sunday 20 February 2011

Sunday 20th February 2011

When i got up this morning, my eyes weren't crusty, they weren't even gunky or red looking, mummy said my eyes are getting better, yay :)
We got ready and had to go out shopping :( boo. Mummy had to bribe me to go out as i wanted to stay in all day. She had a book that she was meant to give me for my birthday but forgot, she hid it from me and said when we come home i could have it, i soon started getting ready. When we left we walked to the bus stop with Tom as he was going to work. On the bus, i sat in front of Tom and mummy and played games on my, i mean mummy's phone. When we got near cowley centre (which is where we were going) mummy asked if i would like to go into town with Tom and then get a bus back this way, i said yes (mummy wanted to see Tom for a bit longer as he was working late last night and all day today) I was very excited, because that meant i could get on a big bus to go to cowley centre. When we got off the bus, we said bye to Tom and then went to wait at the bus stop. At cowley centre i had a pound to spend, so mummy took me to a pound shop and i bought two aeroplanes. Then we went to a shop and done food shopping......boring. At home, we had pizza and watched a film. I had a bath and made 'pancakes' in the bath. When mummy was drying my hair, she asked me to get my special spray that stops my hair being knotty, i asked why i had to get it and mummy told me it takes her a while to get up, i asked her why and she told me that its because she is getting old, which i didn't look very impressed with. I asked why she is getting old, and she told me that every one gets old. So i told her 'but i wont know what to play with when you get old'
At bedtime, i had my ointment in both eyes, but didn't need an eye patch on. I had my new book at bedtime, i liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment