Sunday 6 February 2011

Saturday 5th February 2011

When i woke up, mummy reminded me i'm going to nanny's house today. I told mummy i wanted to get up before her and Tom, so she had to go back to bed, because i like to go in the living room to be with the kittens by myself (mummy thinks because if she comes in too, the kittens go to her instead and i don't like that) when mummy got up and dressed, she told me that Nana was taking us to nanny's. When we were all ready, Nana was there. Tom sat in the front and me and mummy sat in the back.
I went to MacDonalds with Nanny and we met Aunty Wendy and Seamus there. I spilt milk down me there, ooops.

Mummy got a letter through the post today about my 5 year check up for my cleft palate. It says we have to go to the hospital on 24th February and it will take a minimum of 3 hours. I have to have an xray, photos taken, dental records taken, a speech video and a hearing test. Mummy had to fill a questionaire out about how i am and how it effects me if at all. Mummy wrote about the fact that i don't like having to try and say my letter sounds like 's' and 'f' because it takes alot of effort for me to do it. In the letter it says that i will need to have a check up like this when i'm 10, 15 and 20!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment