Sunday 6 February 2011

Thursday 3rd February 2011

When mummy picked me up from after school club today i told her that my ear was hurting. When we got to the bus stop, i was still saying it hurt. Mummy phoned the doctor and made me an appointment. On the bus, my ear seemed to stop hurting, because i was playing a game on mummy's phone, as soon as mummy needed her phone back, my ear suddenly started hurting???? Mummy asked me if my ear is really hurting, i said yes. When we got home, Tom was home, i got excited when mummy told me he was home, i always like coming home when he's home too :-)
We had a little time at home to relax before it was time to go and get the bus, my ear started hurting once we got outside. On the way to the doctors i was moaning it was hurting, when we got to the doctors, i was a little more quiet than normal. I ate my sandwiches mummy had made me for a packed lunch to take with us. When the doctor finally called my name, we went into see her. She looked in my ear, checked my throat and my temperature. She said i have a pink ear inside and that its the start of an ear infection. She gave mummy a prescription for some medicine but only told her to give it to me if i get a temperature too. When we got home, i had some nurofen medicine and went to bed
(when i woke up the next day, i sat up in bed and said 'my ear doesn't hurt anymore - it never hurt again after tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment