Wednesday 27 October 2010

Friday 11th June 2010

i was sick at 1:30 am. Not in the toilet again, mummy had to keep facing me to the sink.
When i woke up in the morning, i was my happy normal self and went to watch tv. Mummy and tom got up and i gave tom his card and nikki's card, i asked tom if he could make me a card. Mummy took me to the bedroom and took my top off and told me to turn over. She smiled and said 'you have chicken pox' i asked what that was and mummy pointed to my tummy, i had spots on it. We told tom. Mummy phoned my nursery to tell them and they told mummy that lots of children have had it. We took tom to witney, cos he was meeting his family. I talked all the way there (not a surprise) when we dropped tom off, i said bye and him and mummy had a kiss and cuddle. I told mummy that we need blue tak, for the sign i made for the living room. So we went to a shop called poundstrecher in witney. We didn't buy any blue tak, they didn't have any. We did buy boo and echo a new toy though. Before we went home, we went to tesco and then boots, mummy bought some cream for me, for my spots. cos mummy said they will get itchy. We had a lazy afternoon of cuddles and watching tv, it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment