Wednesday 27 October 2010

Saturday 5th June 2010

Mummy came and picked me up from nana's and said we are washing the car and i could help. Nana and me got the hose pipe to the front of the house and then i helped mummy squirt ruby. Mummy had to do the road side. Then we had a cloth each and cleaned ruby, mummy done the road side and i done the path side. I liked washing the car.
At home mummy tried putting my curtains up but got scared so couldn't (mummy is scared of heights)
We picked tom up from work, we had the old vivarium in the car and we drove somewhere to pick a bearded dragon up from a house, it is for toms cousin, ross. Then tom told mummy where to go to get to his family's house. I fell asleep (after doing lots of very loud singing) i was quiet and shy when we got to toms family's house (not as much as mummy though)
Nikki, toms aunty, bought a basket of teddy's down and i started playing with ross and nikki. I really liked them and we kept hiding a funny cat with an arm that went up and down. Tom's family have 3 cats, i liked feather and stroked her and kissed her alot.  She sounded funny. I went out in the garden with ross, looking for the cat with the funny arm and i was being bossy. then i started playing table tennis with nikki - i was good at hitting the ball, tom's nan watched us.
When we left, we got back in the car, on the way home, i had hair in my mouth and made mummy stop the car and had to drink lots of water and spit it out. Tom fell asleep on the way back hehe. We dropped tom off in town and then we went to watch a film at home. I went to bed at 9:30pm
(i made mummy sing '3 blind mice' in front of tom hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment