Saturday 30 October 2010

Sunday 20th June 2010

Today we stayed in all day, i stayed naked all day!! (heehee) We had breakfast, i had weetabix AND shreddies. When we were watching tv the door bell went but no-one answered so we didn't open the door (the doorbell downstairs) but then mummy told me to get dressed. We went to the door and there was an old man at the door, he gave me a book (english/french dictionary) i said thank you and mummy said we had to go cos she was cooking dinner. Whn we shut the door, i asked mummy who the old man was, she told me it was my grandad (daddy's dad)
We had dinner, i was lazy and mummy fed me.
Then i played with echo and boo and done lots of cutting. Mummy read a book. when i finished cutting mummy looked and said 'why do you make so much mess' and i said 'cos i don't know how to not be messy'  it made mummy laugh. I put all of boo and echo's toys into one of my shoe boxes, they all fit.
I had a bath, i laid down in the bath to get my hair wet and didn't cry and scream! (i did when mummy brushed it though)
Mummy dried my hair with the hair dryer, it was nice and warm.
At bedtime, i wanted to play the same game as yesterday (running, screaming...) but mummy said no, but said we could play 'i spy' instead. I like that game and i'm really good at it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment