Monday 25 October 2010

Friday 19th September 2008

Today i woke up at nearly 8am! I laid in bed with mummy and had cuddles. Then we played catch with my froggy. That was funny, he kept falling off of the bed.
We had to get up then, because i said 'come on, breakfast time' and pulled mummy out of bed. I had 2 bowls of cereal, coco pops and then boulders. I sat in my high chair watching charlie and lola as i ate my breakfast. At lunch time, i finally had a bath. Mummy put my special ear plugs in (they are pink) and then my head band (this is purple) this is so that i dont get water in my ears (i still have grommets in) I really like wearing them because i can lay down in the bath like daddy. Today is only the second time i have worn them. After my bath, mummy asked me what colour nails i would like, i said 'black' so me and mummy went to mummy's bed and mummy put nemo on for me. Mummy cut all of my nails first, cos i keep scratching my friends at nursery. And i laid back on the pillow as mummy painted my nails (toe nails and finger nails) I was yawning lots. When mummy had finished i waved my hands around. Whilst mummy painted her nails, i carried on watching nemo. Mummy hadn't even finished one of her hands when i fell asleep! It was obviously a tiring morning of doing nothing.
When i woke up, it was time to go and pick john up. We had dinner when we got back and daddy was there too. We then went to pick neil up and all of the band things, I saw daddy's band, 'the beer daddy's' i got bored half way through, so mummy and me got some toys out of bertie and went back in. When daddy's band had finished we went outside to wait and one of the old lady's came out and gave me a doll that she had made and said i could have it as she had no-one else to give it to.
We took neil home and i got out and went to see brenda. I had some bread and water there.
When mummy put me to bed at home, i went straight to sleep. then a few minutes later, i woke up crying lots and mummy came in and i pointed in my room and said 'that man' mummy sat with me and told the man to leave me alone and i fell back to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment