Monday 25 October 2010

Saturday 1st November 2008

When we woke up, i could hear lots of racing cars already. We had a fried breakfast, i had sausage-mummy took the skin off, eggs, beans and toast. And then we got wrapped up, because it was really really cold. I got in my trolley and mummy tucked my blanket around me and gave me some coco pop moons to eat (more food) We walked over the oozy mud, well i got pulled. Then we got on to the concrete. We walked in between all of the racing cars and there were lots of betty's.
As we started getting nearer the race track and stalls, i started saying that i wanted to get out. Mummy took my slippers off of me and put my wellies on. I walked quite well, at first. But then, what a surprise, wanted to be carried. I started moaning lots (just like a whingey sound, not a proper cry) mummy got a bit cross at me (mummy says sorry) and told me to stop that noise because she couldnt' understand what i was saying to her. It was really cold and i got back in my trolley. Me and mummy were very cold as we waited for daddy to watch the racing cars, i wasn't interested now as i was too cold. I was crying cos i was so cold. Mummy said her feet hurt where they were so cold, so i must be very cold. mummy wasn't very happy with daddy, she wanted to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment