Saturday 30 October 2010

Friday 25th June 2010

I went into mummy's room and i thought tom was still sleeping so i tickled his back. He said 'is that a spider' we played in bed for a little while, i kept getting echo and boo. then me and mummy got up and dressed so that tom could get dressed. Tom came out of the bathroom with 2 squirty bottles and squirted mummy and she couldn't get away and hide like she normally does. Then tom gave me a bottle, i squirted him and then he said lets get your mummy but then mummy was laughing saying no lets get tom, so i did. We all got quite wet. Tom held his bottle up and said 'truse' so we put them away so we could carry on getting ready. Me and mummy went to the bathroom to clean our teeth, but mummy told me to go and get my toothbrush from the living room. Tom was there so i said 'tom, can you come to my school with me' he said he will, i was very happy. After getting dressed mummy had to brush my hair and i was being a cheeky madam and kept running away and screaming. Mummy chased me to her room and finally managed to brush it, i screamed lots and i even threw her duvet on the floor. When it was brushed mummy went to feed the kittens so i ran after her screaming too.
When we got in the car, i was still grumpy and when tom got out, i didn't even smile. But as soon as mummy drove away i wanted to say bye to tom, so mummy let me phone him. I said bye to tom on the phone and after he sent mummy a text saying that was really cute of me.
At nursery, in the garden i was finding worms for the tadpoles (cos i thought thats what they eat) vicky (a teacher) got me wet with the hose pipe.
When mummy picked me up, we got to the car and i tried opening the broken window and broke it even more, so we had to go to nana's house so mummy could try and fix it. Mummy took the door panel off and tried and then chris helped too, he done it. Then mummy put the door panel back on. I had fun at nana's, we stayed there til 9pm! I kept giving mummy and nana presents in the recycling bin (daisy's my sunhat) then mummy told nana to close her eyes and i got in the box, that was funny. Mummy blew raspberries on my tummy,. She made a tune, that was really funny. But then she got bubbles stuck in her mouth. I told her to open her mouth so i could see them, i couldnt' see them.
I was very tired when i got home

No comments:

Post a Comment