Monday 25 October 2010

Friday 8th August 2008

I had to go the speech therapist today. I had to see a lady called Leda. I was very shy and didn't want to talk to her, so mummy and i done a puzzle together. I liked doing the puzzle and started talking, quietly to mummy. I told mummy what the pictures were. Leda then got a book of pictures for me to look at, i told the lady what pictures were in the book. I liked the book and kept turning the pages too quickly for the lady to kepe up. Leda talked to mummy as i kept playing. Leda told mummy that there are a few concerns still, i am saying 'h' instead of 's' and saying 'tat' instead of 'cat' Leda has told mummy that when i talk, she needs to repeat what i say, but properly, so that i can hear how to say it. I need to go back when i am 3

No comments:

Post a Comment