Monday 25 October 2010

Saturday 18th October 2008

Mummy and daddy got up at 6:30am.
Daddy opened berties doors, lots more berties arrived, beeping horns, mummy tidied bertie, cleaned the floor and i still slept til 9:30am ( a sure sign i wasn't well)
When i woke up, i was very excited. There were berties and betty's everywhere and the seaside. Daddy bought me a fried egg roll, which i usually like and i went to take a bite but it made me feel sick and i spat it out. I dind't eat it and mummy gave me some medicine. Mummy got my dolls styling head out and my face paints and let me paint my dolls face. I painted her as a tiger. Mummy painted lots of girls and boys faces in my bertie. I went to sleep whilst she done them. Mummy had to paint tigers, pirates, angels, a vw sign (in pink and glitter) and lots more.
At 4pm, mummy shut the door so we could have a cuddle, as people kept wanting their faces painted. Mummy took me to get some dinner. I bought 2 postcards (one for the nursery turtle that i bought with me and one for my scrap book - when mummy finally gets round to it) and a bertie and a 'stone' why?? Mummy doesn't know, as there were lots of pretty shells, but i do love stones. (am always giving them to people as presents) i actually managed to eat a sausage.
Mummy bought me a pink zip up top with 2 berties and 1 betty on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment