Monday 25 October 2010

Saturday 16th August 2008

When i woke up today, i had a dry bed!!
i got in to mummy and daddy's bed and we all watched a DVD called 'robots' it was funny.
When mummy brushed my hair, she found lots of purple sand, from nursery, bath time tomorrow i think.
We got in bertie and picked mick (mossy) up, I was shy to begin with as i haven't seen him for a while. Then we picked johnny up. We all went to the pub! i had a big bottle of water. There was a slide for me to go on. Then mick pushed me in the swing. We had lunch there, i had eggs, chips and beans, with bread and butter.
We dropped johnny and mick off so they could get a bus. I went to sleep and when i woke up, mummy gave me some of her chocolate ice-cream. We went to 'toys r us' and i was a little monkey, running away from mummy and daddy. I got some cars. Then we went to tesco and i was very good, and stayed in the trolley all the way round. Mummy and daddy gave me some chocolate and said i had been very good.
When we got home, we had an indian take away. I gave the man the money. I had some of mummy's rice and some of daddy's. I had some of daddy's sauce and some naan bread. It was yummy. We watched 'home videos' i laughed lots (i done lots of fake laughs too) - it was people falling over
Daddy showed me how to race on mummy's ds. I was very good. Naughty daddy. I was addicted. I cried lots when i had to put it away. But i was very clever and remembered what buttons to press to make my car race.

No comments:

Post a Comment