Tuesday 26 October 2010

Tuesday 1st June 2010

Today me and mummy stayed in all morning, but then mummy remembered we need a new spray bottle - the old one got broken, mummy said her friend did it when he was squirting her (tom) We went to headington in ruby and i got a bit sad cos we couldn't park next to the bertie in the car park. We walked to a shop called 'boots' but on the way, because it was raining we went in to a shop to buy me an umbrella. There was peppa pig ones, princess ones but i chose a 'ben 10' one.
We went to the coffee shop that i go in with my nanny and i had a chocolate cake. When we got home mummy told me we are getting a new kitten next week YAY!! So we sat and looked on the computer for a name, we both liked the name 'echo'
I had spaghetti bolognese for dinner AND chocolater muffin for pudding - i made loads of mess on the sofa.
Mummy told me i'm not going to nursery tomorrow because we are going to find some doodles for me, with aunty sam and kaamiel. I said 'yep' (obviously this is a very exciting idea hahaha)
We done my diary in the living room today, so mummy can read me a story in bed instead

No comments:

Post a Comment