Saturday 30 October 2010

Saturday 10th July 2010

Mummy picked me up from nana's  and tom was with her. I liked that. We took him to witney, cos he had to go home before work tonight. All the way there i whinged, saying 'i'm hungry' and then i started screaming, mummy told me that if i carried on, she would stop the car. I carried on, mummy pulled over and stopped the car. We sat there for a few minutes until i said i would stop. We then started driving again. When we dropped tom off, i was still saying i was hungry. So mummy pulled over at a garage and we bought pork pies and crisps and had a mini picnic in the car. Then mummy started driving, we went to cutteslowe park
we stayed there for 4 hours. I love playing in the park there, i had a really nice day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment