Saturday 30 October 2010

Saturday 26th June 2010

Because i was so tired by the time we got home yesterday i had a bath this morning.
Mummy and me went to cowley centre and bought nanny a birthday card and present and i chose a present for tom too.
After we did that, we went to nana's house (uncle alex was getting cross cos we were running a little bit late) we dropped uncle alex off at his girlfriends house (alice) and then went to the pet shop. Nana bought lots for the stray cat in her garden. Then nana took me to nanny's house. Mummy took me in while nana turned the car around (it's nanny's birthday tomorrow and they are having a bbq) When mummy picked me up i was very tired. We dropped brendan and seamus off and went home. Daddy was at nanny's house. I told mummy he drank his drink and ate  food and then went home.
Aunty wendy and daddy's girlfriend, wendy played with me. 
I was asleep very quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment