Wednesday 27 October 2010

Wednesday 9th June 2010

I woke up saying i was thirsty and then because i was thirsty my tummy hurt. Mummy gave me some drink. Tom was here this morning, i smiled lots and said hello, but then looked sad cos my tummy. We dropped tom off on the cowley road, him and mummy kissed and cuddled. I asked mummy where tom was goin, and she told me to see his family. I like tom.
My nursery phoned mummy at 1:45 to say that i had been sick :-( mummy came straight to nursery to pick me up. We went to tesco to buy me some calpol and i got some cakes and cereal (mummy wanted me to eat something) i ate 2 cakes and 3 yoghurts at home and didn't feel sick. Boo and echo slept in the same bed, i told mummy awwwww isn't that cute.
(I made mummy laugh tonight, i said 'mummy, why do you push me out of your room when tom is in your bed?' mummy said 'cos i didn't think you knew he was in there' i said 'i do, i like tom, i want him to sleep in my bed')

No comments:

Post a Comment