Monday 25 October 2010

Friday 3rd October 2008

I have taken Myrtle (my nursery turtle) on holiday. Today i helped mummy (well, i thought i was helping!) pack a bag of clothes and then we went on holiday. I was very excited! I love going on holiday. We drove bertie on to a BOAT!! WOW!! When bertie stopped, we got out (so did myrtle) and went up lots of steep stairs and of course i didn't walk (mummy carried me)
We sat at a table and i could see all of the water. When we stopped, we were in the Isle of Wight. We had to drive a little more to the caravan park, but we couldnt' have our caravan til 4pm. I had to get back in bertie. We found some shops and had some dinner. After dinner mummy and me went to a clothes shop to find me some nighties ( i always moan that my pyjamas were 'twisted')  I got two nighties - they have trousers - but they don't get twisted ??
I said 'where's my holiday' mummy kept trying to tell me that we were on holiday, but i wasn't having any of it. I saw the caravan and said 'that are holiday' and got very excited. I slept in my own room on holiday and slept all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment