Monday 25 October 2010

Sunday 26th October 2008

When i woke up today, mummy and daddy told me that i was going to a christening of a baby. i wore my new boots with my flower skirt that i got from pumpkin patch.
First we had to go to mothercare to buy a present and a voucher for mummy's cousin, kayleigh. We drove to a church and my great nannie was there in  her wheelchair. There wasn't many people from mummy's family there, which was a bit sad for kayleigh and mummy's uncle alan. It was very boring in the church, i stood on the seats, moaned that i couldn't see, stood on the hymn books hehehe.
We then parked in the tesco car part on the cowley road and walked to the reception (well, mummy walked and i got carried) we went inside and i went all shy. We went to sit down and the lady next to us gave me and the other children a chocolate (i had a milkyway)
i was very excitable, jumping on to the chair and then getting up and jumped off again.  Mummy got me some food and i ate some, before jumping again. We went home then and watched a DVD together. Before going to bed, i put my 2 barbie babies to bed, using a piece of toilet roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment