Tuesday 26 October 2010

Saturday 29th May 2010

I did have my hair cut today and i was very good and didn't cry. I went to the burger shop (macdonalds) and i did eat some of my burger. After we went and saw charlotte (mummy's friend who looked after me at imagine at the JR) and then juanita came and charlotte went. We went to the pub with juanita and i coloured in and didn't want pudding yet. Mummy got drinks and came back and then i decided i did want pudding so mummy had to get back up. I had chocolate brownies and ice-cream. The chocolate brownies were hot. Then we walked to the sweetie shop with juanita (i moaned all the way because my legs were tired) i chose 5 chocolate shapes. A butterfly, a dog, a kiss, a bumble bee and a, i can't remember, i remembered, it was an aeroplane. when i got home i watched 'thunderpants' DVD and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment