Tuesday 26 October 2010

Thursday 27th May 2010

I was very tired this morning because i was a cheeky monkey for mummy last night. Cos i kept calling her, i done singing with my big teddy (what santa bought me) and doll at 9pm and then when mummy checked on me at 9:10pm i was flat out on my tummy.
I went to nursery today and i had to do things. I had to do a bracelet for hannah, i made it for hannah. I played out the garden on the brown slide where i scratched my finer last time, when i felt inside my finger and bones (mummy says it was just a small scratch-no bones could be seen) i showed alex my clock but rebecca took it away and then i started to cry. I was playing with the toy, not lego again, i was playing with the soundtrack just a real one cos it makes noises and everything. I drawed another picture. I opened all 3 gates today, that made me happy.
When i got home we did walk to the shop and i chose hotdogs and sweetcorn for dinner
when i got home i had a big cookie and then after watching iCarly it was bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment