Saturday 30 October 2010

Wednesday 7th July 2010

I woke up today and remembered i'm visiting my school :-D
Mummy told hannah at nursery that she would pick me up at lunch time.
When mummy came, i was sat with no lunch. Hannah told mummy i didn't want anything (cos i wanted it at mummys work)
We went to tesco to buy me some lunch and then sat in the staff room at mummys work. I didn't like my ham sandwich but mummy had crackers so i had that instead. I played in mummy's room for a little while, with a little boy called bertie. Then mummy said we were going cos tom was waiting. I ran to tom, showing him my questions. I was very excited. When we went in, we had to sit and wait and 3 more sets of parents came. They all started talking and i got bored. So tom startede taking my nose, this made me smile and i kept taking his and mummy's nose and eating them! It was funny. Then we started walking around, i kept pulling mummy's hand. I saw all the things on my list of questions list. When we got to the garden, mummy told me she has a pink and purple web in her wrists for when tom throws her nose away, i told mummy that i have a blue and red webs in mine.  I liked using it to get my nose when tom threw it away and i then used it to get toms nose (mummy hadn't thought of getting his nose with the web) We met one of the teachers, her name was esther, i asked her my last question, it was 'will i rest' she said it i'm tired i can sit with a book on the sofa. Then we went back to mummy's work. Before tom went, i pinched his nose and took it to mummys work with me heehee.
I played in the garden and then when all the children had gone home, mummy told me that i was going to the after school club to see if i liked it. I didn't want to go and got a bit upset. In the end i went cos mummy said that she would stay with me for a little while. The lady's name was rachel and she had a star tattoo on her foot, i liked that. Mummy came into the garden and watched me play for a little while, and when i was happy for her to, mummy left me.
When mummy picked me up, i was really happy and sweaty. Rachel told mummy we had been playing football and when i had gone for a wee, i was so sweaty it was hard to pull my trousers up - ewwwwwwwwwww. We went to tesco and i pulled the little basket trolley round, we went to the till that we scan things ourselves, i like doing that.
At home we sat and watched tv to relax, i was very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment