Tuesday 26 October 2010

Monday 31st May 2010

Today i had a chocolate muffin after breakfast hehe (it was 10:30am though) after breakfast mummy and me made the photo frames and mirrors that we bought at tesco the other day. It was quite messy. We got dressed and before we went out, mummy took the plaster moulds out so they could dry for us to paint when we got home. We went to a shoe shop to buy me some new shoes, i am a size 10F. The shop (clarks) didn't have any doodles and all of the trainers were no good - i need rubber bits over the toes cos i scuff them within an hour of wearing them otherwise. Mummy toook me to another shoe shop and i found some trainers
Then we walked up to cowley centre and went to wilkinsons. Mummy bought a new lamp, because boo broke her other one and mummy bought me a special lamp with princesses and glitter in. You don't need to plug it in! You just shake it. We bought a toy for boo too. When we got to the car, mummy got us both an ice-cream from the ice-cream van in the car park, i sat next to ruby (our car) and ate it, it was yummy.
When we got home i had some dinner and then mummy and me painted the mirrors and photo frames (2 frames still havent' dried)
I like my mirrors and photo frame. Mummy and me then sat having a cuddle to watch a new 'iCarly' then mummy came in with some photo's and frames and we chose some photos of me (one of me with little ella and one with me and akisha too) and put them in the frames. There are photos of me everywhere now :-)
Then i had a pack of little cookies and milk and went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment