Monday 25 October 2010

Monday 4th August 2008

I went to nursery today. I played with my friend Jose. I was naughty and scratched Jose too. I said sorry to Jose. I didn't sleep at sleep time today, i was being cheeky to mummy (she works at my nursery, in my room) I went to play instead, which was fun. I did fall asleep at tea time though, i was very tired.
After nursery we went to see joe and voirrey. I liked going to their house. I talked lots and lots. Voirrey gave me some ice-cream and it was yummy. I told Joe that he is going to wear a dress to his wedding on saturday hehe. I kept giving joe kisses, i even kissed his foot! Yuk! Joe took pictures of me saying 'cheese' and poking my tongue out,. Joe also recorded me doing my funny face (i close my eyes and keep blinking, raise my eyebrows and stick my tongue in and out)
I woke at 4am for a wee today, mummy was very proud of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment