Monday 25 October 2010

Saturday 4th October 2008

It is raining, lots! but i dont' care, i am on holiday.
We had our breakfast and then went out. We went to look around Newbury. Mummy and me wore our wellies (daddy said he would walk 2 foot behind, why??) i jumped in a really big puddle and got very wet. Mummy kept saying that it didn't matter, it would dry, but i didn't listen, i cried and winged and cried some more. So we bought me some new trousers, hehe. It was still raining and i told mummy 'i wont splash again' daddy bought us a sausage roll each and we ate them in bertie. After looking round more shops, we got back in bertie. I fell asleep. Mummy woke me up and said 'come and see where we're going'  we were at an art gallery, called quay arts. We were looking for a present for nana, as she was 50 in july (oops) we had a quick look in the art gallery shop, but then went to the art gallery (it is the first one i have ever been to) we stepped on a bridge and in the water, under us, mummy pointed to something and said 'look, its an eel' i still couldnt' see it, so mummy said 'look, its like a snake in the water' and i said 'oh yeah'
We looked at all of the pictures and i really liked it.
Back in the shop, we chose a mirror for aunty sam (it was her birthday on 1st october) and a necklace and earings for nana. I got a bug! We went back to the caravan and i saw nanny in a caravan. I said 'what she doing on our holiday?' it was raining lots though, so me and mummy (well mummy, cos she carried me) ran to our caravan. Daddy tried getting me to have a sleep. It didn't work. I played in bed instead, it was fun. After a while mummy said it was time to get dressed because we were going to a party. We saw nanny and brian (not uncle brian) phil and sue (from the band REDOX)  were there too.
We went in to a big room and found a seat. I played for a while and then the music started. After a while i got tired and laid down next to mummy and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment