Saturday 30 October 2010

Thursday 17th June 2010

I was playing with boo and echo and then started getting cheeky, pushing them into mummy's room. I edged my way in the room (Tom was here) and when i saw that it was okay, i walked to the bed and started talking. I climbed onto the bed and was playing with boo, i kept crawling over the bed and then climbed off and then got back on again. I liked playing on the bed with boo, mummy and tom. When they got up, tom went to the bathroom and mummy got dressed. Tom came in the bedroom and squirted mummy with the squirty bottle, it was funny. Then i started hiding behind tom's back and he couldn't see me, he kept turning around, saying 'where's harriet, i can hear her' i was giggling lots. We all went in to the living room and watched tv. Tom was joining in with the actions on the tv. tom said he needed to go soon (it was lunch time) so mummy said we could take him home.
when we were ready to go, i saw a chain on tom's trousers. He told me his walled is at the other end of it, I held the chain all the way down the stairs, it was funny. When we dropped tom off, we went to tesco and i chose a DVD and we went home to watch it.
Mummy had to take a letter to her manager from a doctor to say i have chickenpox. On the way to her work i said 'is it because your manager doesn't listen to you' (luckily i didn't say that at mummy's work-mummy's manager doesn't listen to her haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment