Tuesday 26 October 2010

Wednesday 26th May 2010

Mummy stopped doing my diary for a while cos of some things that were going on with her life, but she has now started it up again. Mummy says sorry, she should have carried on with it :-(

When i woke up this morning i went and got boo (my cat) Mummy cleaned my teeth while i was holding boo hehe. That was funny. On the way to nursery i ate my breakfast, i had milk in it and kept telling mummy she was making my milk spill on my car seat. I liked having breakfast in the car. At nursery i did play on the slide out in the garden, i went on the tree house and i was sliding down the slide. I was playing with Elise, with the dice. Next i did at nursery was having a little bit of sleep and then woke up and then play with the lego with sophie. And then elise was kicking me when i was having tea. After tea time i played with the lego again. i kept following zaki and zaki followed me on the slide, the yellow slide, the big one (all this was in harriets own words)
This is what harriet drew to go with today
Mummy came to pick me up and then elise was getting grumpy and tired and i couldn't do any gates. I was sad. Mummy told me that i can do them tomorrow.
And then when we drove to tesco and then got my new diary, a stripey pen, some mirror things and picture frames too. Mummy told me that we can make these next week (it's half term and mummy isn't working)
Then we came home and i picked boo up and held her like a baby and stroked her with one finger on her cheek and was singing 'oooom paaa paaa oooom paaa paaa' (from oliver)
And then we came to bed and wrote my diary

No comments:

Post a Comment