Monday 25 October 2010

Friday 29th August 2008

Today when i woke up, mummy and daddy were both here.
We got in bertie and drove for quite a long time, i started getting grumpy. Then we were there! We had arrived at a huge shopping centre. i had to go in my pushchair as it was sooo big. I was very good, at first. We walked until we found a shop called 'pumpkin patch'  which had lots of clothes for me. Mummy let me get out of the pushchair, if i was a good girl (and of course i wasn't) At first i helped mummy and daddy find me some nice new clothes. then i decided that it was more fun to run in and out of the clothes, hehe. Then i needed a wee. A lady took me and mummy up and up and up to a special toilet, with boxes and boxes of clothes everywhere.
After paying for my new clothes, we went outside where there was a market. We had chinese. Yum! I had noodles, which were very nice and i ate some of mummy's rice too.
When we were all finished and full up, we went to find a shop called H&M (more clothes for me) but then i needed a wee. Mummy and me went down the magic stairs and then had to go up some more to find the toilets. I love going on magic stairs. When we found daddy in the shop again, i found a belt, 2 skirts, a head band and trousers, i was a very lucky girl. When we got back in bertie, it was only a short drive and then we were at a BIG building. Mummy said there was real snow in there!! It was very cold and i could see snow coming out under the doors. We went in and there was a big window that i could look through and saw snow!! It was everywhere. There were people skiing. Then we went in to a room, up some stairs and there was a big glass room inside the room. I was a little nervous at first, because i didn't know what it was. I watched from a distance and then sat next to mummy and daddy. We were watching people fly in the glass room, i sat there for ages (over an hour!)
We went to get some food in a pub, i had sausage, mash and beans. After dinner, we went back to the flying room and daddy went in with a man. Mummy and me sat and watched the people flying. then daddy was there, in a flying suit. I sat very patiently and then it was daddy's turn. He was flying, he had 2 goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment