Tuesday 26 October 2010

Wednesday 2nd June 2010

Last night i was a little monkey for mummy. I went to sleep at 7:30 but woke up crying at 8:30 i got up and had a cuddle with mummy but i was still sad so mummy got my duvet and pillow and i laid on the sofa next to her. Mummy put music on, but i was wide awake so mummy said i could watch a DVD (mummy thought i would go to sleep) i watched 'charlie and the chocolate factory' until nearly 11 and then mummy said i had to go to bed. i laid down for a few minutes and mummy came back in and asked me if i would like to go out in the car to pick her friend up, as he was coming here to see mummy. I got excited and jumped out of bed. On the way mummy told me her friends name was tom. I was chattering all the way there, but when tom got in the car i went all quiet and shy. When we got home, i was still awake. Mummy had to carry me up the stairs. Mummy put me to bed, but i was being cheeky and asked for milk and a cookie (mummy thinks i just wanted to go back in the living room cos i knew tom was there) i sat down next to mummy, she was in the middle of me and tom.  I was showing off - thats what mummy says. I kept elbowing mummy and she done it back, tom was tickling her on the other side, it was funny. After i finished my milk - which took ages, i went back to bed, i played up quite a bit and in the end mummy came and laid with me until i fell asleep. (mummy fell asleep too hehe) she woke up at 2:30am and went to bed. When i woke up, at 9am we shared a bowl of shreddies - which i made for me and mummy.
Then we went to the bus stop, mummy told me that we were going to buy me some doodles. We went to the shoe shop called clarks and the lady measured my feet. She said i was 11F (different to what the lady at the other clark shop said) we found lots of shoes i liked and the lady tried them all on me. Only 2 pairs fitted me properly, one pair of doodles and one pair of sandels. We went and had lunch in BHS i had a scone (i didn't like the raisins) then we went home. Mummy sorted the cables out behind the tv unit - it was very messy- ready for when we get our new kitten, echo, on sunday. We went out again and we left the door open so boo could play in the living room too.
(mummy asked me if i liked tom, i said 'um no, but thats cos i was just tired, i'll like him next time)
It was very hot when we got to nana's. Mummy put suncream all over me and i went to play in the garden. Nana put a sprinkler in the garden and mummy said i could play in it, she took my new trainers off, my socks off and trousers off and put suncream on my legs and feet too.
(mummy told me today that on saturday we are going to be picking a bearded dragon up and taking it to toms family, they have cats too)
i got really wet and liked playing in the water. I even sat in it, mummy laughed cos it looked funny. Aunty sam and kaamiel came to nana's too. I went inside and told them what i was going to do on satureday - i'm very excited about it)
We went home at 6pm as mummy said i needed an early night. When i went to bed, i was asleep within 5 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment