Monday 25 October 2010

Saturday 9th August 2008

I went to tesco's for breakfast today and i had a fried egg, toast and a bottle of water. It was yummy. After breakfast, we got in to bertie and went to a big hall where we met voirrey. Mummy and daddy helped voirrey put candles on the table. I helped mummy. Mummyu and daddy then blew some balloons up, i liked kicking them. We went home and we all got changed. I wore my pretty new butterfly dress. When we were dressed we went in bertie and parked in a car park, then i got on to a bus. Daddy told me that joe was on the bus, daddy stood me up so that i could see him. We got off of the bus and went in to a pub, where we waited. We all walked over to the registry office across the road. we sat in a room, that was very busy and waited. Mummy said that we were waiting for voirrey. A lady came in and told us all to stand up, mummy stood me on the chair and told me to look. i saw voirrey in a very pretty dress. Voirrey went and stood next to joe. I told mummy 'need a wee, need a wee house' so mummy had to take me out for a wee. we went back in, but i wasnt' very happy so mummy took me back out again to wait. When everyone came out, we all got back on the bus. We went to the restuarant to have some dinner. i had garlic bread, then sausage, mash potato and yorkshire pudding and then ice-cream. Joe and voirrey called mummy and daddy (and me) up to say thank you for all their help. I opened the present, and it was a bertie clock. Mummy, daddy and me went home and got changed, i put my spotty dress on. I took my present for joe and voirrey back to the restaurant. I gave them my presents. We went to their wedding reception where i done lots of dancing with my daddy. I was very tired and at 10:30pm we went home as i was asleep on mummy's shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment