Saturday 30 October 2010

Tuesday 6th July 2010

When mummy came to pick me up, she told me we were going to see lola as it was her birthday on sunday. I was very excited. On the way we pulled over and wrapped her present and i wrote my name in the card. I had fun at uncle matts house and i didn't want to go home. (On the way to uncle matts house, mummy told me 'you know wendy is daddy's girlfriend, who do you think is my boyfriend' i smiled lots and said 'tom' mummy asked me if i mind tom being her boyfriend and i said no, i like tom)
At home mummy sat me down to explain that on friday when i have my special xray, i might have to have a camera put up my nose (a very tiny one) i wasn't worried and just smiled and said ok (mummy is so proud of how i cope with things and how grown up i am)
Me and mummy wrote a list of the things i want to ask at my school tomorrow (my visit to school)

No comments:

Post a Comment