Saturday 30 October 2010

Wednesday 22nd June 2010

When i woke up i went in to mummy's room and i took boo and echo in there to see mummy and tom. I got on the bed and sat on mummy and then had to get echo. Mummy got up and dressed and then tom came out of the bedroom. He got the squirty bottle, but it was for his hair. But then he squirted mummy, mummy screamed and laughed and then gave me the other bottle. I ran after tom and kept squirting him lots, it was really funny. Tom said 'shall we get your mummy' so we both went and got mummy. She cheated again and hid in the bathroom. Tom got really wet.
When we stopped squirting each other, we all got into the car. Tom came to my nursery with us. We were really early. On the way i kept frowning at mummy, but every time tom looked, i smiled. He did catch me frowning sometimes, i thought it was funny.
When we got to nursery, we had to wait. Tom was tickling mummy and mummy laughed lots. Then he tried tickling me, i pretended not to be ticklish. I tickled mummy and so did tom. Then i sat on tom's leg, looking at the ice scraper. Mummy got her elbow tickled by tom and she flapped her arms up and down - i don't have tickly elbows. We got out and walked to nursery. I liked tom coming to my nursery. When mummy picked me up, she showed me our car. Someone had hit it when she was at work, that was naughty :-(
At home mummy told me that i have to visit my school soon and she asked if there is anyone i would like to come with us. Straight away i said tom. Mummy said i can ask tom when he nexts comes here if he would come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment