Monday 25 October 2010

Tuesday 12th August 2008

It was raining when mummy got me up today. When we got in bertie to go to nursery there was lots of rain on the windows. When we got to nursery, mummy put her wellies on and then put my waterproof trousers, coat and wellies on. We got out of bertie and found lots of puddles to splash in, I like the rain, its lots of fun
I didn't sleep with all of my friends today, but i fell asleep at tea time instead. I wasn't very happy when i woke up. Mummy went to have a break, because we had to stay late at nursery with Chloe, so i went with mummy. I ate mummy's chocolate and wotsits. When we went back, i played with chloe until her mummy and daddy came.
Juanita came in bertie today, we took her home. I showed juanita my head banging to nickleback, she laughed.
At home, i had rice crispies, yummy. Then daddy gave me some money to spend tomorrow.
I counted to 7, all by myself today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment