Saturday 30 October 2010

Saturday 19th June 2010

When we got up today, tom went to the bathroom and mummy got the squiry bottle down (tom had put them up high so mummy couldn't get them, but she tip toed and managed haha) I looked after the bottle when mummy brushed my hair, i kept saying 'we'll squirt him, can i do it' when tom came out, i gave mummy the bottle and mummy squirted tom, it was funny. Tom went to the kitchen and came back with another bottle, he squirted mummy, mummy hid behind the door. I liked it. Mummy cheated and ran to the bathroom and hid behind the door, they both got very wet. I got a little bit wet too. Then we took tom to work. We drove to nana's house and i had 2 pieces of toast.
We drove nana so she could pick chris' car up and then we went back to nana's. when alex was ready to go to football, me and mummy went to tesco. I told mummy i wanted spaghetti bolognese.
When we got to the car, we saw nana, she was just going shopping.
Mummy cooked spaghetti bolognese and i played and watched tv. After dinner (which i chose, but only ate the pasta cos i don't like the other bit) we watched a film and had popcorn (i didn't eat any of mine, even though it was me who wanted it)
Before dinner i had drawn a picture to go on the wall cos boo keeps eating the wallpaper. I drew me, tom and mummy. I was on tom's head and mummy is a baby in tom's arms.
After the film mummy started sticking photo frames to the wall and then found lots of photos and then stuck lots of photo's on the wall. She told me it was a collage of me. I really like it. 
Before bedtime, me and mummy had a mad half an hour, we were chasing each other, screaming, laughing, hiding and i blew lots of raspberries on mummy's tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment