Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sunday 30th May 2010

I did just go to Nana's today. I had a drink of milk in the small (wine) glass with a straw. I kept blowing bubbles in my drink, mummy said to stop as it is dirty but i didn't listen. When i finished all my milk mummy got me more drink, i asked for water. I blew through my straw and made the water milky. Nana read my diaries, she liked them and kept saying 'is it full, is it every day' as there was lots in my old diary. Nana and chris got ready and they left us there, at nana's house. Mummy wrote a shopping list and we went to tesco. I sat in the trolley all the way round, telling mummy what we needed. We saw a lady called Anna that mummy used to work with (and she looked after me) After tesco, i ate a pork pie in the car on the way home, i carried the shopping up the stairs for mummy.
Mummy cooked dinner and i watched 'iCarly' and 'Zoey' and played with boo. I ate lots of dinner (roast dinner) and then needed a rest, a long one before i could have pudding. Then i ate all of the chocolate cake and cold custard (that's what i wanted) mummy drew a picture of snow white, i told mummy she must be a very good artist. After i coloured it in, i put boo to bed and then it was my bedtime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment