Monday 25 October 2010

Friday 22nd August 2008

i had a dry bed, again!
Daddy was at home this morning, i watched toy story in bed when mummy was cooking my sausage and egg. Daddy went to work and mummy and had a bath. When we got out, mummy told me that we were going SWIMMING!! YAY!! i put my swimming costume on and so did mummy, i was very excited. It's the first time i haven't worn a swimming nappy!! i liked laying on my tummy and kicking my feet as mummy held me up. I have to be careful not to go under the water, because i'm not allowed to get water in my ears. I have grommets in both ears. So i have to wear cotton wool and vaseline in my ears to stop the water going in them. Mummy found a long float tube, which she wrapped around me like a ring, i liked that. I liked going on the steps, going up and down them on my bottom. I had to go for a wee, i told my mummy that i needed to go, then we got back in. After a bit more swimming, we got out to have a shower. i stood under it and turned it on, then got excited and tried running, i fell over! i hurt my bottom, back and head. Mummy gave me a cuddle and we got dressed.
After we were dressed, mummy gave me some pennies and i got some water and a kit-kat from the machine. I was very tired. Then we went to the library, i chose 5 books and mummy read me 2. I gave the man my card and he gave me an orange sticker.
We went to tesco and boots next and when we came out, there was  a betty next to my bertie!! A yellow one! when we got home, daddy came in not long after. I was very tired after my busy day and had a cuddle with mummy and went to sleep at 5:30pm! I liked today

No comments:

Post a Comment