Saturday 30 October 2010

Friday 9th July 2010

When i got up mummy reminded me that we were going to the hospital. We dropped tom in town and all the way there i was being silly (in a fun way) As soon as tom left, i got a little sad, saying i didn't want to go to the hospital. Me and mummy talked about it and what was going to happen. I felt a bit better. When we got there i went with lucy (my speech therapist)  mummy came too. Lucy had a video camera and we done a puzzle and i said words from a book out loud. Then it was time for my xray. A lady took us to a room that had a big xray machine in, there were lights everywhere. I wanted mummy there, so she put on a special apron and stood behind me. I spoke in to a microphone. I saw my mouth and throat on the screen. I got a certificate and a sticker for being a good and brave girl.
After the hospital i went to nursery and told everyone about the hospital.
When mummy picked me up, she told me that uncle alex and his girlfriend alice were at home waiting for us as i was going to nana's house so mummy could go out. They chose some DVD's and then mummy took us all to nana's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment