Monday 25 October 2010

Friday 17th October 2008

Mummy took me to the doctor again. At my first appointment the doctor thought i might have a urine infection, so he asked mummy to get me to wee in a cup. Mummy tried for 20 minutes, but i didn't want to wee in a cup, on the toilet or standing up. So the doctor told mummy to take the cup and tube away and go back at 2:50pm.
We drove to pick daddy up and then went to toys r us. i bought some face paints in there and then we went to the big argos where i bought a dolls styling head. I also got a barbie. As daddy was waiting for them, i said i needed a wee, so mummy and me had to rush back to toys r us. Mummy sat me on the toilet and just as i started my wee, mummy sneakily put the cup in the toilet and caught my wee. Mummy showed me and i said ' i done it' mummy poured it in the tube. I was very proud of myself and was very eager to show daddy.
I went back to the doctors and he put a stick in my wee that told him i didn't have a urine infection. Mummy explained again what my minnie was like and the doctor said it sounds like threadworm (yuk) he told mummy that at night the worm comes out of your bottom and on girls, can go in to the vulva and then go back, which is why he thought my minnie was sore!! (mummy says sorry to the grown up harriet reading this) We got some medicince and took it home. Mummy and daddy had to have medicine too, it was yucky.
Whilst daddy packed the van (we were going to brighton breeze in bertie tonight) mummy gave me a bath. As mummy rinsed my hair, i got really upset and made myself sick and because it was a long long time ago that i was sick, i got scared because when i was being sick, i couldn't breath. So i was sick again (about 4 more agains) mummy got me out of my chocolate sick coloured bath and sat with me to calm me down and then put 'charlie and lola'. Mummy cried cos she hates it when i'm not well. Mummy had to pack a bag still, cos we were still going to brighton breeze, she didn't want to now. I watched charlie and lola and mummy packed the bag. I went to sleep and mummy tried getting me dressed without waking me, it didn't work. i didn't mind though, because we were going on a little holiday. We went to asda where ash met us in his bertie and then we went to ash's house so that him and daddy could pack ash's van. I went to sleep on the sofa as i got bored of waiting, it was a long time we had to wait and i was very tired, so was mummy. Finally, at 11pm we were ready to go. Mummy put me in bertie, i woke up for a little bit, but soon went back to sleep. Ash went the long way at first, then we went on to a motorway, which was faster and at 2:30am we stopped for a wee. They didn't think i'd wake up, but i did! I was very awake. We all had a drink and at 3:15am we got back in bertie. I went back to sleep. At 3:30am we were finally in brighton. Because it was so late, mummy and ash parked on the sea front. Ash and Ted (his dog) went to sleep in their bertie and daddy put our bed out and me and mummy slept on the bed and daddy tried to sleep in his chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment