Monday 25 October 2010

Wednesday 20th August 2008

I woke up with a dry bed AGAIN i'm getting good at this
I didn't want to wake up today, 12 hours sleep and i still wanted more!
At nursery today, i have been bitten on the back of my hand by jose, slapped across the face, by jose and he left finger marks :-( Then i fell off of the caterpillar and hurt my back (i did get jose back though, i pushed him and took his toys) but i do love jose (even now, in october 2010 i still pretend to play with him, talk about him)
I fell asleep on the way home, again. I woke up in bed though, so daddy got to see me tonight. Nana came round too! i drew a picture of nana and she took it home.
Mummy thinks she has a little artist because i drew katie, steph, juanita, edith, charlotte, nanny and uncle brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment